Thursday, May 3, 2012

T Minus 2 days


As you may have guessed from the title I am 2 days away from my second half marathon!! I am going to be doing Wisconsin Marathon, half marathon.  I'm ready to get out there and see what I can do.  Originally I was hoping for a run like I had a few weeks ago with the ASR (All Season Runner ) crew at an average 9:10 min/mile pace over 12 miles.  Since then I have had a few rough runs, and a few great runs, so now the new goal is under 9:30 min/ mile, which would put me right around the 2 hour mark.  I hope all goes well, and I can meet this goal.  My first half marathon I ran an average of 10 minute miles, and felt pretty tired for half of it.  Either way I'm sure I will have a great time with great friends.  Laurie and Aaron are leaving between 1-2, and then Jessica and I are heading to Kenosha after 3, and meeting them for dinner at HuHot.  It looks fun, it's a Mongolian grill, which I've never been to before.

Alright friends, wish me luck, I must go pack now!




No comments:

Post a Comment